Music and nightlife
Stirling has a buzzing music and nightlife scene. The city is full of unique venues, pubs, and clubs, many of which throw special events and offer deals especially for students.
The Kilted Kangaroo and Tingle bars are popular student pubs in Stirling, and Wetherspoons is a firm favourite for a budget-friendly pint. Craft beer pioneers BrewDog also have a bar in the city centre.
If that's not enough for you, don't forget that Scotland's two largest and most cosmopolitan cities are less than an hour away. Some of the country's largest and most iconic venues, like the SECC Hydro, Usher Hall, The Barrowlands and O2 Academy are all within easy reach.
... and beyond
- Bring in the new year in style at one of Scotland's legendary Hogmanay celebrations
- Get a taste of the Scottish music festival scene at TRNSMT
- Party with some of the biggest names in music under the shadow of the castle at Edinburgh Summer Sessions
- See the world's biggest acts perform at the SSE Hydro and SEC Armadillo
- Experience traditional live music at Celtic Connections festival